Our Sunday Service is a chance for everyone to come and hear God’s word, raise their voice in worship and praise and to fellowship with our church family. Visitors and children are welcome and encouraged to come. Our English and Spanish services both start off together in the Main Sanctuary, with a time of praise to our God. Then, before the main message, the Spanish service breaks off into Room 210.
For more information on Sunday Main Service, visit our “What To Expect” page.
Where: Main Sanctuary
Adult Sunday School
Every Sunday we offer an opportunity to come and dig deeper into God’s word and how to live it out in our daily lives. Coffee, juice and breakfast snacks are provided as well as Bibles, pencils, and thought-provoking conversation.
Where: Room 208
When: 9:45 to 10:30
Age: 10 and up
We invite all children to spend the first part of the church service with the whole church family. After the Pastors Prayer, the kid’s are escorted to Room where our teaching staff shares with them an important Bible lesson as well as engaging all the kids in singing, creative art and social interaction.
To learn more about Kid’s Church, visit our Children’s Ministry page.
Where: Room 202
When: 10:40 to 11:45
Age: 4 and 12
Our nursery is designed to keep your children safe, comfortable, and loved while you attend church service. It is fully equipped with age-appropriate toys and supplies to care for our infants and toddlers. Being in a church nursery is your child’s first encounter with what church life is like. We take this responsibility very seriously, and do our best to show God’s never-ending love to every child that walks through our doors. For older toddlers and pre-schoolers, we use a very simple curriculum entitled “A Sure Foundation.” There are four lessons that are rotated each month, so children hear the same stories and begin to remember and recall information. These 5-10 minute lessons teach children the simple principles of our Christian faith including:
- “God Created the World” (Bible story: Story of creation from Genesis)
- “Jesus is Born” (Bible Story: Nativity story of Jesus being born in Bethlehem)
- “We Love Jesus”(Bible story: Wise Men journeying to Worship Jesus)
- “Jesus Loves Me” (Bible story: Jesus tells the children to come to Him)
Where: Room 204
When: 9:45 to 11:45
Age: up to age 3
The first Sunday of each month we expand our regular service offering to include the following:
- Communion – At the end of the service, all attendees are given an opportunity take communion.
- Family Worship – Kids are invited to stay through the entire service and worship with the whole church family.
- Pot-Luck – After the Main Service, everyone is invited to share in a communal pot-luck. This is a great opportunity to get caught up with old friends as well as meet new ones.
For more information on First Sundays, visit our “What To Expect” page.
Where: Main Sanctuary (Service) Room 208 (Pot-Luck)
When: 10:45 to 11:45 (Service) 12:00 to 2:00 (Pot-Luck)
For any questions or concerns, please call (714) 637-3250 or email email@example.com